- Active Elements: 32
- Element Diameter: 5/16-inch Beamwidth, 16• +/- 1dB
- Gain: 12-14 dBi
- Maximum Height: 14 inches
- Maximum Width: 5 inches
- Maximum Length: 51 inches
- Polarization: Vertical or horizontal
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
- Carton Dimensions: 15 inches by 15 inches by 22 inches, 2 per carton
- Connector: "F" type female
- Output Impedance: 75 ohm or 50 ohm
- Cable: 2-foot RG6 pigtail included
- Wind Operational: 100 mph
- Wind Survivable: 120 mph
This log periodic directional antenna features narrow beamwidth for reduced co-channel and multi-path interference, as well as optimized high gain performance on longer paths. This antenna is rugged enough for mountaintops with up to 1inch of ice build-up.
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about High-Gain Yagi Directional UHF Antenna for RuralConnect CPE from CARLSON WIRELESS TECHNOLOGIES INC. .