WatchGuard’s new Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) camera handles difficult lighting conditions dramatically better than standard camera technology. The dual scan system generates two separate image exposures for each video frame (a bright exposure and a dark exposure) and then it combines the two images to create one ideally exposed video frame.
For nighttime operation the new WDR camera provides excellent low light sensitivity while simultaneously keeping a brightly lighted suspect vehicle from over-exposure.
Dual scan WDR technology provides ideal exposures to both the light sky and the dark road automatically.
- Automatic Night Mode: As nighttime falls, the camera automatically disables the Auto-Focus, moves to a preprogrammed focal distance, and switches to a group of camera settings optimized to minimize blooming.
- Separate Cameras: Front WDR Zoom Camera, Separate IR Backseat Color Camera
- Image Sensor: Dual Scan, Wide Dynamic Range CCD
- Resolution: 720x480 (D1)
- Zoom Lens: 12X Optical, 10X Digital
- Sensitivity: 1.0 lux
- Angle of View: 4.6 - 53.6 Degrees
- Dimensions: 3.63” L x 2.20” H x 2.15” W
- Weight: 15 ounces
- Auto Functions: Iris, White Balance, Shutter, Night View
- Connection Type: Locking HDMI