Maveric is a next-generation unmanned aircraft system (UAS). Maveric is portable and operable by a single person, immediately deployable and capable of autonomous navigation through a complex aerial environment.
Maveric capitalizes on advanced composite materials and patented technology to provide a unique airframe that is rugged and durable. Maveric is also able to fly in 25 knot-sustained winds, with gusts up to 35 knots.
Maveric deploys quickly without assembly and can be airborne in less than five minutes. Maveric’s bendable wings allow the aircraft to be stored fully assembled in a 6-inch-diameter tube. The storage tube and aircraft combined are small and light enough for one person to transport. Interchangeable payloads also allow Maveric to fly multiple types of missions.
Maveric represents state-of-the-art technology. It utilizes an embedded processing platform called Merlin. The Merlin platform allows images and vision-based control to be processed onboard the UAS and reduces reliance on ground station communication. Merlin enables image stabilization and recording, digital zoom and collision detection. Maveric’s unique airframe design and advanced sensors, combined with the Merlin technology, gives Maveric the ability to operate effectively in complex environments.
- Single-person portable and operable
- Composed of advanced composite materials
- Bendable wings fold around fuselage
- No assembly required
- Immediate launch capability
- Hand or tube launched
- Full autonomous operation for takeoff, navigation and landing
- Onboard vision processing
- Camouflaged bird-like profile
- Up to 90 minutes flight endurance
- Multiple and custom payload options