CCW Breakaways' concealed carry pant has built-in, disguised holster-pockets and enlargeable “breakaway” openings. The method-of-carry and the method for deployment are tradition-breaking. In Force-On-Force Tueller drills, “Breakaways” users repeatedly neutralize their adversaries with 10 feet to spare instead of the usual 21 feet.
“Breakaways” Pants with built-in holster-pockets enable:
A faster withdrawal
- One handed draw; not two
- Full gun grip in concealment
- Not a race w/ adversary for “who gets their weapon into play first”
A deeper concealment
- Normal-looking clothing - covert w/o tactical operator appearance
A more comfortable carry
- Below hip line-of-flexure
- No gun pinch at waist
- Functionality and agility in any position
The “old rules” for self-defense are obsolete. A new era for CCW tactical proficiency has been established.
Khakis styles in tan and black accommodate compact and mid-size firearms. Denim Jeans accommodate compact firearms.